"Super Mario." by Tom Newby Photography is licensed under CC BY 2.0

Monday, November 16, 2020

Discussing about Super Mario Bros 1-3 (Summary of why I enjoy them.)

Why I like Super Mario Bros


Introduction

Super Mario Bros. has been an interesting game and topic to discuss for most of my life. I like their remakes in the SNES, but I have always seen the NES versions as my favorite since they were the original three Mario-based games.

Summary of SMB

The games stand out as different because of their obstacles and choices for bosses, and it made each one worth playing. Each game even had their own warp zones with different ways to access them. The warp zones are intended for players to skip worlds, and they were made to be almost impossible to discover.

Summary of SMB 2

I like Super Mario Bros. for all of the memorable levels in it, as well as the glitched levels which can be explored if you have access to Game Genie codes. I even enjoy Super Mario Bros. 2 despite the lack of power-ups. After all, it was a reskin of another Nintendo game on a different console called “Doki Doki Panic”. That being the reason you can’t stomp on enemies or why it’s missing some familiar elements from Super Mario Bros. 1, 3, and 4 (Super Mario World being SMB 4.)

Summary of SMB 3

I think Super Mario Bros 3 is also a very good game with it’s many new enemies and new bosses. My favorite enemy being the Chain-Chomp. It also has Toad Houses between some levels where you could obtain 1-Ups or Power-ups. This game introduced a lot of new elements compared to the games before it which I thought were amazing additions to the game and it made the experience for me more memorable.

Final Words

All of these games have a lot to talk about, which is why I decided to make the blog in the first place. I’ll be making more posts about these games soon. Stay tuned.

Super Mario Bros. box.pngMario is seen jumping into the air holding a beet, with the game's logo on the top and the tagline "Mario Madness" on the bottom.Mario is seen flying using the "Raccoon Mario" power-up over a yellow/gold background. The Game's logo appears on the top and the game's tagline appears on the bottom.

(Images were used from Wikipedia. Cover arts made by Nintendo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment